Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Evan's Blessing

By the way...we did bless EC. September the 7th to be exact. We FINALLY had a weekend that worked with job/family and we were in town! He was a week shy of 4 months and was busting out of his blessing outfit. I was afraid they might drop him if we waited any longer, he's a BIG boy! Great day. Beautiful blessing. Our pictures did not come out....heads chopped off, goofy faces etc. but you will get the gist. I snapped the pictures of Ryan and Brad holding Baby Evan.


We could not get Ryan to stand still for a family picture.
(Shocker huh?) The allure of peeling bark off a tree was too
much after 70 mintutes of fast & testimony meeting.



These photos have NOT been altered--the bags under
my eyes are real! My boys keep me running.

I just wish he would sleep this good at night!
(Sorry, Babe this one had most of your head...)


I sat down at this point, Evan is SO heavy!


Handsome strapping boys.

I could pinch those thighs ALL day long!
He definitely got his Momma's legs.

5 comments:

  1. His thighs are awesome!! I love it! Like Holly's little Ryan. and i adore the pictures of Ryan by the tree. His personality is really shineing though... all boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FAT BABY! He is the cutest thing every, can I pinch him????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! And who can't resist baby fat? I love it! Great pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap he's huge! My husband wonders if he's 5 by this time :) How old was he at the blessing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics...sorry about Brads head....what can I say I'm a pygmy.

    ReplyDelete