Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My First Tag!

I have been tagged and need to let you know 6 random crazy things about myself that you may not already know. Actually, 5 truths and 1 white lie. Can you guess which one is the falsehood?

1. I have been pulled over at LEAST 10 times.

2. I have a metabolic disease named after some Japanese guy.

3. I modeled in my twenties.

4. I love the rain.

5. Never owned a Barbie as a kid.

6. I have hiked Mt. McLoughlin.



Okay then...I tag Tif, Sara (Susov--not Palin...she blocked me), Marissa, and Cassie.

2 comments:

  1. For some strange reason I believe you when you say that you have never owned a barbie as a kid. But I can't figure out the little white lie... maybe the rain thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have Hashimoto's disease? I have a friend who has that. and I've never been tagged before - how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete