Monday, September 1, 2008

Brandon & Angela Mitchell




We are joining the blogging world....well it's mostly for us.
Enjoy getting caught up on our last 10 years. Once we
have accomplished that, we will regale you with anecdotes
about our prodigy children and inundate you with photos
of our beautiful babies. Did you expect anything less?


4 comments:

  1. lol do you have temporary moments of insanity where you forget you have kids? I try to forget I have a job. :) looking forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so great to see some pics of you and your boys. I'll send you our blog address...I post about once a year and let Jessica do the rest.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of "I have kids and big hair and my life is a zoo and the only way to keep in touch w/anyone is thru my blog." Enjoy.
    BTW - is that a RECENT pic of you??? you haven't aged ONE DAY since WVCM! what's your secret? I bet you brought back some back-woods West Virginian ale from Leo and Alma that keeps you young...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how much Evan resembles Brad and how photogenic Ryan is. Beautiful children. Hope all is well with you.

    Pinch

    ReplyDelete