Tuesday, September 2, 2008

She's got my Vote!




Sarah Palin just had a baby. She bags her own caribou for dinner. She has four other children. Her hair and makeup are done. She is Governor of Alaska--and she is running for VP? WOW!

So, I just had a baby. I usually head out to the garage to rummage through the deep freeze after lunch in hopes of finding some ziploced meat from Costco to thaw in time for dinner. I only have one other child. I usually have my hair and makeup done for Church-- any other days are bonus!
(Sorry Babe, when Evan sleeps through the night I WILL be back to normal)

So here is my official hats off to Sarah Palin. I was never a big fan of women in politics..... Hillary and Janet (Reno) OK enough said! So when Mitt hung up the gloves I was bummed. I didn't like McCain..... but thankfully he had enough sense to pick the right VP so it will be a pleasure to vote this year!
Check this blog http://palinreport.com/ authored by Denton Romans-- husband to one of my mission companions Marissa aka Gina

4 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging! so fun that you have a blog now!! wahoooo!
    sarah palin is a superhero...it's too hard to do all that other stuff she does aside from being a mother. i'm with you..my hair gets done for church, too. oh well...in a few years when the kids are older.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Palin pays someone to do her hair and makeup for TV. I'd bet my beauty school "degree" on it.

    The rest of the week, she looks like she's been attacked by hyenas, just like the rest of us.

    Er. Right this is my blog. Which I believe you've been linked before. I don't know. I never post anymore. Need to do a long one about the wedding, house, honeymoon, ect.

    Now that you're, "one of us," welcome and beware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link! I was bummed about Mitt also, but Palin more than makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the hookups - I'm working on making Palin shirts that I wear every day, Palin skirts I can wear to church, and Palin onsies for the baby...

    ReplyDelete