Thursday, October 30, 2008

The spoils of "Booing"


So I must confess...I'm a bad boo-er (is that a word?) I guess it is if you are LDS. Anyway, we were sitting down Sunday night as a family to video message Nana & Papa to discuss their upcoming trip this weekend. We heard the doorbell and begrudging went to go see who had the "nerve" to bother our limited family time on a Sunday night. We were surprised with a cute little Halloween bucket filled with treats for Ryan and the obligatory paper ghost with extensive instructions on our duty to reciprocate. Ryan immediately wanted to color the ghost so I obliged him. I figured I could get online when I put him down for bed and print off a new one to pass on. He freaked when I went to tape his masterpiece to the door. No problem, I will put it up when he goes to bed so that all will know that I have already enjoyed the goodness of booing... Unfortunately, Evan demanded to be nursed after we got Ryan settled for the night so the ghost went to the wayside. I went to hang it up the next morning after retuning home from the baby's doctor appointment to find yet another cute bag filled with treats for our family! No fair-- they dropped it off in broad day light! So now, I feel like a boo hoarder... Great stuff though, I'm enjoying the pumpkin spice candle immensely. So, I have my treats ready I just need Brandon to get home from the hospital at a decent hour tonight to deliver them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment