Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Do you ever wish......

you could unstrap your uh.. nursing boobs and leave them on the counter for a day or just a night? I really want to sleep on my stomach! Or run on the the elliptical with just one sports bra and not two! Don't get me wrong I love being able to provide nutrients and comfort for my son...but this last week has been yet another growth spurt! Nursing around the clock to build up the supply. I really should not complain, nursing has been a breeze the second time around. I even broke down and bought a "Hooter Hider" when this baby was born. (I wish I had not been so cheap with Ryan, this is one of the best inventions ever!!!) I can nurse anywhere with that bad boy! We are always on the go airplane/airport, restaurant, mothers room with other ladies OLDER children (not toddlers)....seriously rude! Okay, just a rant I'm over it. Sleeping on my side makes me grouchy.





2 comments: