Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grateful for Italian Grandmothers!


My in-laws are here for a visit! I'm in heaven, the kids are in heaven! They play with the kiddos ....and I get to SLEEP! I don't have to worry about anything when they come. Grandma does the cooking, cleaning, and diapers! With the schedule that Brandon has kept the last few years I have done everything on my own 24-7.....so getting a breather every now and then is a welcome change. Evan cracks me up! He LOVES his Nana. We talk with her on the computer about three times a week and he wants to talk to her on the phone all the time. There is a lady at church that reminds him of Nana--every time he sees her he screams "NANA". He just thinks about Nana all the time!

My boys are such mommas boys. When Nana comes to town all that changes. This trip it seems Mom and Nana are intercgangable. Evan climbed up next to Nana on the recliner with the Boppy and his blanket and made the sign for milk--he wanted Nana to NURSE him! She laughed and told him she didn't have any milk. He looked her in the eyes grabbed her shirt and looked down the top and signed for milk again! Oh, if only Italian grandma could take over EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment