Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanks x 2

FOUND!

About three weeks ago I misplaced my wedding rings! I was distraught and have torn the house apart searching for them. I finally found them today! I'm always careful with them and put them up high in a REALLY safe place......I just could not for the life of me remember where that was.
I'm so thankful that I found them. My hand felt so bare the last few weeks with out them. I'm not big on jewelry but have cherished those rings for obvious reasons. Brandon really went out of his way to find rings that fit my taste and personality. I loved them the minute he surprised me with them. I could not bring myself to even tell him that I had lost them the first week. I knew we could never replace those rings. They were one of kind estate rings. Not something that we could run out to Kay's or whoever and order XYZ......

No comments:

Post a Comment